Oludare Zayeedat Aliyu: CEO of Etosmania Global Properties on Faith, Leadership & Real Estate Success.
Can we meet you? Please introduce yourself and tell us about your journey to becoming the woman you are today.
Thank you for having me. My name is Oludare Zayeedat Aliyu, and I am the General Manager and CEO of Etosmania Global Properties Investment Limited, a Lagos-licensed real estate consultancy.
My journey has been one of faith, resilience, consistency, and continuous learning. Like many entrepreneurs, I started with a vision and determination to create value. There were moments of uncertainty and challenges, but I remained focused on building a business rooted in integrity, professionalism, and genuine service to people.
Today, I am passionate about helping individuals and families make informed real estate investment decisions. Beyond selling properties, I see myself as someone who educates, mentors, and inspires others to believe that with dedication and the right mindset, success is possible.
What would you consider your greatest achievement, and what inspired your leadership journey?
My greatest achievement is not just building a successful real estate brand, but earning the trust of my clients and seeing them achieve financial growth through genuine property investment.
My leadership journey was inspired by the desire to make a difference to create a business that stands for excellence, honesty, and innovation.
Can you tell us more about your business real estate?
Real estate stands the test of time. It creates long-lasting wealth and gives people financial security.
What message would you like to share with women and young people, and what is your vision for the future?
My message is simple: never underestimate the power of your dreams, because your background does not define your future.
To women, I want to say your voice matters, and so do your ideas.
My vision for the future is to continue expanding Etosmania Global Properties Investment Limited into one of Nigeria's most trusted real estate brands, while empowering more people through financial education and real estate investment.
